Using the Razer AC-1 sound card in 64-bit Windows 7

arunei

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2008
Hi everyone, I was trying to install my Razer AC-1 Sound Card into my computer running Windows 7 64-bit. I downloaded the updated vista 64-bit drivers from the Razer site, inserted the card, ran compatibility mode for Vista SP2, and ran the setup as Administrator.

At the end of the installation and restarting my computer, I get this message here

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)"

Sorry if all of that was confusing, I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice to get this card working

Thank you very much in advance!

Solution
G
As far as I know the only way to use a hardware without a driver signature is to press F8 before windows starts and disable the digital signature check. Unfortunately you have to do that every time you turn on your PC. I hear that there are pragrams that can do that for you but I don't know of any.
G

As far as I know the only way to use a hardware without a driver signature is to press F8 before windows starts and disable the digital signature check. Unfortunately you have to do that every time you turn on your PC. I hear that there are pragrams that can do that for you but I don't know of any.

Solution