non EU players

I've a couple of non-EU players who can't be resigned because they haven't
played the necessary games and they've both been with the club for four
years. Their contracts are over and they're playing on a month-to-month
basis?

With this arrangment, is it possible for them to still obtain citizenship?
Do I have to offer a specific contract at the beginning of their career?

Thanks

Mendy

Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
> I've a couple of non-EU players who can't be resigned because they haven't
> played the necessary games and they've both been with the club for four
> years. Their contracts are over and they're playing on a month-to-month
> basis?
>
> With this arrangment, is it possible for them to still obtain citizenship?
> Do I have to offer a specific contract at the beginning of their career?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mendy

After 5 years they count as EU players...

"Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
> Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
> > I've a couple of non-EU players who can't be resigned because they
haven't
> > played the necessary games and they've both been with the club for four
> > years. Their contracts are over and they're playing on a month-to-month
> > basis?
> >
> > With this arrangment, is it possible for them to still obtain
citizenship?
> > Do I have to offer a specific contract at the beginning of their career?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mendy
> >

> After 5 years they count as EU players...

month-to-month contract = no WP imho

GargoyleBG wrote:
> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
>
>>Mendelbaum Mendelbaum wrote:
>>
>>>I've a couple of non-EU players who can't be resigned because they
>
> haven't
>
>>>played the necessary games and they've both been with the club for four
>>>years. Their contracts are over and they're playing on a month-to-month
>>>basis?
>>>
>>>With this arrangment, is it possible for them to still obtain
>
> citizenship?
>
>>>Do I have to offer a specific contract at the beginning of their career?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Mendy
>>>

>>After 5 years they count as EU players...
>

> month-to-month contract = no WP imho

If they get month to month, then they\re still here....