  • DVD Drives
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
February 20, 2005 9:09:39 PM

HI

I want to buy DVD drive to my CPx H500GT. Does someone watch DVD movies
on this notebook without any problems(no freezing, high incrementation
of CPU temperature)?
What is the best software to watch DVD movies on CPx? I know that You
have an experience :-)

fascik

More about : dvd drive dell latitude cpx h500gt

February 21, 2005 1:22:48 AM

I used to run DVDs on my Lat CPX J no problem with 256 mb of RAM and using
power DVD
"Piotr 'fascik' Romanski" <p.romanski@gazeta.pl> wrote in message
> HI
>
> I want to buy DVD drive to my CPx H500GT. Does someone watch DVD movies on
> this notebook without any problems(no freezing, high incrementation of CPU
> temperature)?
> What is the best software to watch DVD movies on CPx? I know that You have
> an experience :-)
>
> fascik

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 2:27:44 AM

Fixer napisa³(a):
> I used to run DVDs on my Lat CPX J no problem with 256 mb of RAM and using
> power DVD
What about CPU tempaerature? When I watch MPEG files my CPU temp. is
about 59-61 deg. C. Fan work on slow speed.

fascik
February 21, 2005 10:57:04 AM

never any problem with temp it will be fine
> Fixer napisa³(a):
>> I used to run DVDs on my Lat CPX J no problem with 256 mb of RAM and
>> using power DVD
> What about CPU tempaerature? When I watch MPEG files my CPU temp. is about
> 59-61 deg. C. Fan work on slow speed.
>
> fascik
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 11:12:41 PM

Fixer napisa³(a):
> never any problem with temp it will be fine
Ok thanks...I hope tommorrow my postman deliver me DVD :D  Yupppii

fascik
!