MN-700 loses connection

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 23, 2005 4:03:03 PM

I'll be using my MN-700 wireless connection with no trouble, then it will
suddenly become unconnectable. I'll go from having a good connection to not
being able to connect to my wireless until I either cycle the power to my
router or go in through my ethernet-connected computer and reset the wireless
router. Needless to say, this can be frustrating and inconvienent at the
least. There aren't any settings that I needed to change, and my laptop has
the most current drivers and connection software available. I've also
updated the firmware on the router, and I am aware of at least one other
"computer savy" user that has the same problem. Is there some specific fix
for this, or is it something I just have to deal with?

More about : 700 loses connection

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 25, 2005 2:58:02 PM

I have been having the exact problem since two weeks ago, and it is indeed
frustrating. I have had the router for little over a year now and it worked
fine up until then. Has anyone found a solution to the problem? Could it be
that an update to the firmware is required?

Please provide some assistance.

Thanks.

!