delete, down arrow, page down keys stopped functioning

May 1, 2005 3:18:03 PM

Recently, these three keys have completely stopped functioning on my Inspiron
8000 machine, running Win XP Professional. It may have been after a security
update, but I'm not sure. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard
driver, and to change keyboard layout, but the problem persists. Any
suggestions on how to get these keys to work again?
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 1:28:19 PM

The start menu has an onscreen keyboard in 'accessibility'. If the keys work there, you have a physical keyboard problem.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
!