Can't Write E-mail on OWA (red x)

I posted in the SBS 2003 group but didn't get any answers, hoping someone
here can help me...

I have two Win XP Pro PCs (at home) that I use to connect to a company
network's Outlook Web Access. One of them is unable to write, forward or
reply to OWA mail because the place-holding "red x" appears where the text
body should be. The other PC works fine on OWA. All this via Remote Web
Workplace. Both
remote PCs are behind the same typical home NAT firewall and have SP2 applied
with Windows Firewall disabled.

I have also reset the offending PC's Internet security settings to "medium"
and still no change. Removed and reinstalled java, no change.

Both PCs also have Firefox installed, but I'm using IE to access Remote Web
Workplace. I have also confirmed the same problem on another Outllok Web
Access site, so it must be IE at fault somehow?

Help and/or comments are appreciated!

--
Hope is not a plan!
Wasted effort is still effort :|

Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-b:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"J McD" <iswlvs@gmail.com> wrote in message news:C4B611FF-B93F-473A-B85F-1E8B64F485CF@microsoft.com...
>I posted in the SBS 2003 group but didn't get any answers, hoping someone
> here can help me...
>
> I have two Win XP Pro PCs (at home) that I use to connect to a company
> network's Outlook Web Access. One of them is unable to write, forward or
> reply to OWA mail because the place-holding "red x" appears where the text
> body should be. The other PC works fine on OWA. All this via Remote Web
> Workplace. Both
> remote PCs are behind the same typical home NAT firewall and have SP2 applied
> with Windows Firewall disabled.
>
> I have also reset the offending PC's Internet security settings to "medium"
> and still no change. Removed and reinstalled java, no change.
>
> Both PCs also have Firefox installed, but I'm using IE to access Remote Web
> Workplace. I have also confirmed the same problem on another Outllok Web
> Access site, so it must be IE at fault somehow?
>
> Help and/or comments are appreciated!
>
> --
> Hope is not a plan!
> Wasted effort is still effort :|

Did not work. I appreciate your reply and efforts though! Still hoping
someone can help. Think I should post in an Exchange group maybe...