  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2005 8:49:30 PM

Would like an empty but structuraly sound Nintendo cab. I have parts
and empty cabs to trade. Would prefer it to have a coindoor and cp but
not absolutely necessary. I am in Louisville, KY and can drive to pick
it up.

Thanks in advance,
Robert

More about : wanted empty nintendo cab

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:54:36 PM

I have a Nintendo Wide Body had Atari Badlands in it. My Other
Nintendo Cabinet has been sold. Also have a DK that needs PCB, Jamma
Adapter and Monitor work other wise looks great. I am located in
Grady, Arkansas.
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 12:27:16 AM

I have a very nice Nintendo VS. cabinet that might possibly work. put a
DK in one side, DK Jr in the other...
It is a complete cabinet, control panels, coin door, glass, no
monitors, etc.
Nashville, TN
!