Phillip

Can anyone help with the error message I keep getting when my i switch on my
computer, and also it keeps shutting its self down, the error is

Error loading C:WINDOWS\System32\MSA64CHK.dll

Ant help would be very much appreciated, have tried the help section on the
computer but did not come up with anything

thanks

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003