FS: Williams Bubbles upright

Original Bubbles upright for sale in excellent condition. perfect control
panel with original 49 way optical joystick. Sideart is excellent. Overall
the game is a solid 9.5. Works 100% with no acid damage to the boards. This
would make an excellent addition to any Williams collection. Game is located
in Nashville, TN. Asking $550. Shipping is available through the carrier of
your choice. Thanks.

Brian

In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Brian Adkins <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote:
: Original Bubbles upright for sale in excellent condition. perfect control
: panel with original 49 way optical joystick. Sideart is excellent. Overall
: the game is a solid 9.5. Works 100% with no acid damage to the boards. This
: would make an excellent addition to any Williams collection. Game is located
: in Nashville, TN. Asking $550. Shipping is available through the carrier of
: your choice. Thanks.

Bubbles doesn't use a 49-way stick.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

8-way optical/digital, right? Looks alot like the 49-way, IIRC.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Brian Adkins
> <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote:
> : Original Bubbles upright for sale in excellent condition. perfect
> control
> : panel with original 49 way optical joystick. Sideart is excellent.
> Overall
> : the game is a solid 9.5. Works 100% with no acid damage to the boards.
> This
> : would make an excellent addition to any Williams collection. Game is
> located
> : in Nashville, TN. Asking $550. Shipping is available through the carrier
> of
> : your choice. Thanks.
>
> Bubbles doesn't use a 49-way stick.
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Well, ok then. It's an 8 way. Sorry about that. Basically I was saying that
it's the original joystick still on the game.

Brian

"Brian Adkins" <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Original Bubbles upright for sale in excellent condition. perfect control
> panel with original 49 way optical joystick. Sideart is excellent. Overall
> the game is a solid 9.5. Works 100% with no acid damage to the boards.
This
> would make an excellent addition to any Williams collection. Game is
located
> in Nashville, TN. Asking $550. Shipping is available through the carrier
of
> your choice. Thanks.
>
> Brian

You sure about that?

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace Brian Adkins
> <wizardscastle@comcast.net> wrote:
> : Original Bubbles upright for sale in excellent condition. perfect
> control
> : panel with original 49 way optical joystick. Sideart is excellent.
> Overall
> : the game is a solid 9.5. Works 100% with no acid damage to the boards.
> This
> : would make an excellent addition to any Williams collection. Game is
> located
> : in Nashville, TN. Asking $550. Shipping is available through the carrier
> of
> : your choice. Thanks.
>
> Bubbles doesn't use a 49-way stick.
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

He's right; what he left out is that it's an 8-way optical. Sinistar & Arch
Rivals use the 49-way optical. The Bubbles stick just *looks* very similar - in
fact the physical dimensions of the stick, base, etc. are the same; it just has
8-way optical guts/boards underneath. Uses the same centering "spider" too.

Richard