Championship Sprint Schmatics

Does anyone have the Schmatics for Championship Sprint in a PDF file? Don't
be confused not the operators manual I know where to find that. I am trying
to find where the +15vdc comes from and goes....Any help??? Thanks John

"John Hacker" <TMC@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the Schmatics for Championship Sprint in a PDF file?
Don't
> be confused not the operators manual I know where to find that. I am
trying
> to find where the +15vdc comes from and goes....Any help??? Thanks John

You can use the Paperboy schematics. (Same board.)

Let me guess-- +15V is getting pulled low?

-Clay