I was working on a friend conputer and it keeps shutting down. I ran McAffe
virus scan and it came back with all files clean. I actuallt had to run it
in safe mode inorder for it to complete. When I logged back in regular mode
it still shuts down. I logged into the registry but I cannot or locate
anything. The screen goes blue anf it the message begans as driver_, I can't
remember the rest. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:BB7AAE77-0D60-4E28-923D-52070A26266D@microsoft.com,
raised1 <raised1@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I was working on a friend conputer and it keeps shutting down. I ran
> McAffe virus scan and it came back with all files clean. I actuallt
> had to run it in safe mode inorder for it to complete. When I logged
> back in regular mode it still shuts down. I logged into the registry
> but I cannot or locate anything. The screen goes blue anf it the
> message begans as driver_, I can't remember the rest. PLEASE
> HELP!!!!!

What happens if you use restore from safe mode and go back a few days?

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

TRENDING THREADS