microsoft office

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Someone please help, I have microsoft office on my computer but I reloaded
windows but office was not installed. I canm see it but can't use it. How do
I install it?

heather wrote:
> Someone please help, I have microsoft office on my computer but I
> reloaded windows but office was not installed. I canm see it but
> can't use it. How do I install it?

You install it like you installed Windows.. From the installation media.

--
<- Shenan ->

heather wrote:
> Someone please help, I have microsoft office on my computer but I reloaded
> windows but office was not installed. I canm see it but can't use it. How do
> I install it?

Simply use the CD from which Office was originally installed to
re-install it. If Office came pre-installed on your computer, the
necessary installation CD and documentation will be with the rest of the
CDs and paperwork that came with the computer.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm