microsoft office

Someone please help, I have microsoft office on my computer but I reloaded
windows but office was not installed. I canm see it but can't use it. How do
I install it?
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft office

    heather wrote:
    > Someone please help, I have microsoft office on my computer but I
    > reloaded windows but office was not installed. I canm see it but
    > can't use it. How do I install it?

    You install it like you installed Windows.. From the installation media.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    heather wrote:
    > Someone please help, I have microsoft office on my computer but I reloaded
    > windows but office was not installed. I canm see it but can't use it. How do
    > I install it?

    Simply use the CD from which Office was originally installed to
    re-install it. If Office came pre-installed on your computer, the
    necessary installation CD and documentation will be with the rest of the
    CDs and paperwork that came with the computer.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm