movie thumbnails will not load in Explorer

when I select Thumbnail view in a folder only a few thumbnails show up and
then it hangs and stops. Before it loaded all thumbnails quickly. Is there a
fix for this?
2 answers Last reply
More about movie thumbnails load explorer

    Show hidden files, and delete 'thumbs.db' in that folder. Toggle the thumbnail view.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Michael" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message news:eJb$xSsTFHA.3244@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > when I select Thumbnail view in a folder only a few thumbnails show up and
    > then it hangs and stops. Before it loaded all thumbnails quickly. Is there a
    > fix for this?

    I tried that and it didnt work, the same thing happened.

    http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/chatNotes.htm
    > .
    > "Michael" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    > > when I select Thumbnail view in a folder only a few thumbnails show up
    and
    > > then it hangs and stops. Before it loaded all thumbnails quickly. Is
    there a
    > > fix for this?

Movies Explorer Microsoft Windows XP