movie thumbnails will not load in Explorer

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

when I select Thumbnail view in a folder only a few thumbnails show up and
then it hangs and stops. Before it loaded all thumbnails quickly. Is there a
fix for this?

Show hidden files, and delete 'thumbs.db' in that folder. Toggle the thumbnail view.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Michael" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message news:eJb$xSsTFHA.3244@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> when I select Thumbnail view in a folder only a few thumbnails show up and
> then it hangs and stops. Before it loaded all thumbnails quickly. Is there a
> fix for this?

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I tried that and it didnt work, the same thing happened.

http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/chatNotes.htm