Tech: Hantarex monitor VHOLD pot

Hi. There is a pot that I want to change on this 25" monitor that I have
(it is too sensitive and causes screen to roll).
It says 4K7 on it. Is this 4.7K ohm? Is replacing it with 5K ohm ok then?

Thanks.

--
Please remove SPAM notice from my e-mail when replying directly.
Or e-mail '80s' dot 'fan' at 'videotron' dot 'ca'

Yes, and should be.