Access 2003 Error Message

Every time I start Access 2003, I get a window message telling me that I need
to install the latest version of Jet 4.0 service pack (which is 8 for Windows
XP). I downloaded the program and ran it; I got a message telling me that my
current software was more up-to-date than the patch. What can I do to get
rid of this nuisance error message?
--
John C. Priestley II

Hi

Please try one of the MS Access News Groups:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.access or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User