Can only get online with one of three users

Hi :)

We got a new computer and we hooked everything up and the computer is
working fine, internet works fine, but we can only get online logged in as
one user. The rest of us cannot get online logged in as ourselves. We were
on the phone for 3 hours with SBC and they todl us to call the computer ppl
not the internet provider. I hope someone can help. Thank you :)

*ashley*

Open "Network Connections" folder, and run the "add a new connection" wizard, setting it to be default, and share with all users.
(or) Rightclick the connection icon in the 'Network Connections' folder, click Properties, then Networking tab, TCP/IP protocol
properties, General tab, Advanced button, General tab, select "use default gateway on remote network".

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509