wtd: Taito Buggy Challenge manual pdf

Does anyone have a pdf of this manual? I tried arcadedocs, but they're
still down.
TIA
/tim (email is munged, take out the _no_ s-p-a-m )

Hi Tim
I dont know about the manual but the schems are at `Crazy Kong` site.
http://www.crazykong.com/manuals/BuggyChallenge.sch.pd
(http://www.crazykong.com/)

and `Arcade archive`
http://arcarc.xmission.com/archive/PDF%20Arcade%20Manuals%20and%20Schematics/Buggy%20Challenge%20Schematics.pdf
(http://arcarc.xmission.com/archive/)

Jj
http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Tim Iskander wrote:
> Does anyone have a pdf of this manual? I tried arcadedocs, but
they're
> still down.
> TIA
> /tim (email is munged, take out the _no_ s-p-a-m )

Jj
thanks!
/Tim