frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I open the help and support center and type in what I am looking for it
the search box it starts searching, after that I get a little window that
pops up that says "Instant Support Auto Update" and starts downloading the
update. After it downloads the update in starts to install it. The problem is
it either hangs on the install and does not do anything (so I have to use
Ctrl+Alt+Delete to terminate the program) or it installs and says
installation failed. What is happening and is there anyway to fix this
problem?

Helpfix.txt: http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/Helpfix.txt

--

Mark L. Ferguson