MK games on location

Hi there,

I was wondering out of the 4 Mortal Kombat games out, who still has
any of them on location, and which one seems to earn the best. I know
this can be different from location to location, but I'm trying to put
something together for an operator in my area interested in purchasing
a MK game for his center and was just curious what other people had to
say.

thanks for your time,
Todd

todd@nemesisonline.com
3 answers Last reply
More about games location

    Crabtowne USA in glen burnie maryland has a MK4 and a MK3 in service
    still today. They both seem to bring in some money but they both make
    about the same.

    DAVE

    I was thinking MKII would be good on location still. I may be totally wrong,
    but it seems to be the general favorite among fans of the series (and mine).
    Anyone have an MKII on location still making some money?
    "www.ttdown.com" <todd@nemesisonline.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I was wondering out of the 4 Mortal Kombat games out, who still has
    > any of them on location, and which one seems to earn the best. I know
    > this can be different from location to location, but I'm trying to put
    > something together for an operator in my area interested in purchasing
    > a MK game for his center and was just curious what other people had to
    > say.
    >

    > thanks for your time,
    > Todd
    >
    > todd@nemesisonline.com

    I've got 2's, and 4's still on location, and neither of them make anything
    worth mentioning. People just don't play fighting games in the arcade
    anymore, because they can play them at home. The BEST earning fighting game
    still around is Tekken 3. It still makes decent money, all the other ones
    make about a third of what it makes.

    Just my experience!

    Ron
    "www.ttdown.com" <todd@nemesisonline.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I was wondering out of the 4 Mortal Kombat games out, who still has
    > any of them on location, and which one seems to earn the best. I know
    > this can be different from location to location, but I'm trying to put
    > something together for an operator in my area interested in purchasing
    > a MK game for his center and was just curious what other people had to
    > say.
    >

    > thanks for your time,
    > Todd
    >
    > todd@nemesisonline.com