Pinball and Arcade Party May 21st Rochester NY

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hello all,
I am going to have another Party in Victor Ny(right outside of
Rochester) on the 21st of May. It's going to start around 5pm till ?????
This will be considered a Combo party because I have about the same
number of video's to Pins. Plus this is also the first meeting of the
New pinball& arcade group we started in WNY. If you want to sign up.
The lineup right now is for the party
STTNG
Whirlwind
TZ
BK2000
CFTBL
Scared Stiff
LOTR
Monopoly
Safecracker
Penant Fever (pitch and bat)
Puck bowler
Dart machine
Space ace
Dragon lair 1 and 2
Spy hunter
Hyper sports
2 mame machines 1 vertical 1 horizontal
We might have a MM there from one of the members of the group.
If you want to bring a game email me I'll set it up right in the Living
room.
I will have snacks and drinks.
If you could bring something that would be great!!!
Please email me at drgnlair@rochester.rr.com to sign up.
Please email me how many people are comming with you if more than 1.
I am 1 mile off the thruway.Very easy to get to.
Want to meet other people from around here.

Thanks again Bruce

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Sounds like a blast Bruce. I wish I could make it! Funny how you've come
to my parties a lot and now we scheduled both of ours on the same day. LOL!
Gang, Bruce is a great guy! You'll have an awesome time!
;)
Good luck!
Chris

"B Nightingale" <drgnlair@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
> I am going to have another Party in Victor Ny(right outside of Rochester)
> on the 21st of May. It's going to start around 5pm till ?????
> This will be considered a Combo party because I have about the same number
> of video's to Pins. Plus this is also the first meeting of the New
> pinball& arcade group we started in WNY. If you want to sign up.
> The lineup right now is for the party
> STTNG
> Whirlwind
> TZ
> BK2000
> CFTBL
> Scared Stiff
> LOTR
> Monopoly
> Safecracker
> Penant Fever (pitch and bat)
> Puck bowler
> Dart machine
> Space ace
> Dragon lair 1 and 2
> Spy hunter
> Hyper sports
> 2 mame machines 1 vertical 1 horizontal
> We might have a MM there from one of the members of the group.
> If you want to bring a game email me I'll set it up right in the Living
> room.
> I will have snacks and drinks.
> If you could bring something that would be great!!!
> Please email me at drgnlair@rochester.rr.com to sign up.
> Please email me how many people are comming with you if more than 1.
> I am 1 mile off the thruway.Very easy to get to.
> Want to meet other people from around here.
>
> Thanks again Bruce

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com