Still curious about firewall restricting FTP software

I am still trying to find out how to get my FTP program working under the
latest Windows Firewall. I am using WS_FTP LE. It was working fine before
the April Windows updates. The program appears to be properly listed in the
exceptions, but I still have to turn the firewall off manually to FTP
anything.

--

...from the personal computer of
Gary Townshend

The webmaster for
www.thornhillcruisers.com
Email thornhillcruisers@rogers.com
..

You may have to configure the software for "passive" ftp use - check on the
WS_FTP site for info.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com