Media Center online spotlight

I have isa 2004 running on my server and the xp media center edition which im
having trouble is a client running the ms firewall client intended for ISA
2004. At one point the online spotlight was able to stream to my computer
without a problem, but now it crashes the media center program. Is there a
port number for online webcasts/streams? Is it standard? What is the port(s)?

Thanks,
Pete
1 answer Last reply
More about media center online spotlight

    You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Pete" wrote:

    | I have isa 2004 running on my server and the xp media center edition which im
    | having trouble is a client running the ms firewall client intended for ISA
    | 2004. At one point the online spotlight was able to stream to my computer
    | without a problem, but now it crashes the media center program. Is there a
    | port number for online webcasts/streams? Is it standard? What is the port(s)?
    |
    | Thanks,
    | Pete

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0518-0, 05/02/2005
    Tested on: 5/2/2005 3:17:11 PM

Media Center Microsoft Windows XP