+5vdc getting pulled low

I am working on a Championship sprint and the +5vdc to the video board is
getting pulled low. I have reseated all chips and that did not work. Where
should I go next reflow connectors????? Any thoughts are much
appreciated.....John

Got it! Reflowed power connection and that did the trick......Thanks

"John Hacker" <TMC@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am working on a Championship sprint and the +5vdc to the video board is
>getting pulled low. I have reseated all chips and that did not work. Where
>should I go next reflow connectors????? Any thoughts are much
>appreciated.....John

TRENDING THREADS