Couple questions M55 / 3390

What's a "good" battery re-charge cycle on a Siemens M55.
Manual says 3 - 4 hours. I'm thinking, from full-flat, 5 + hours.

--
Locked myself out of my old 3390 (forgot pwrd)...
Who did I call at Fido for a PUK code?

TIA

--
siljaline
1 answer Last reply

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 18:18:58 -0400, "siljaline"
    <siljaline@invalid.com> wrote:

    >What's a "good" battery re-charge cycle on a Siemens M55.
    >Manual says 3 - 4 hours. I'm thinking, from full-flat, 5 + hours.
    i usually just plug it in overnight. and i always have my car
    charger with me (in the car). the indicator doesn't give
    very exact information, so I think wed just be guessing
    to say when the battery was "full".
    ....thehick

Fido Battery Siemens Internet Service Providers