No Bootable cd in atapi cd-rom

Marco

when I boot up my laptop when connected to my cable modem before windows
loads it states:-
No Bootable cd in atapi cd-rom
broadcom netextreme broadcom exe
press ctrl+s to enter config menu

if you press esc it loads up and things work ok

any ideas to get rid of this prompt at start up

thanks

Have you checked to see if there is a CD in the ROM Drive?
Enter the BIOS and reset the Defaults.

--
Good Day
River Rat