Great Guy: DougmanCT

Hey everyone,
just want to let you know about a really good guy. I've been dealing with
Doug for a while now and he's really a top notch guy. Don't hesitate to
deal with him for anything he's offering.

Thanks, Scott
--
www.agelessarcade.com
Hamden, CT 06518

I buy from Doug, too. Always fair and very honest on condition of
items.

Ack! (blushes furiously)

Thank you...

And to the group, the compliments also apply to Scott, who is one of the
friendlier folks in the hobby... you meet all sorts of charachters in this
world. Scott is one of the good folks. Don't hesitate to deal with him!

(Actually to branch out a bit more, CT has a good little network of
hobbyists..a few of whom post here but many lurkers as well. We're not just
that snobby state that foisted Martha Stewart and pro wrestling on
everyone!)

"dougmanct" <dougmansland@aol.com> wrote in

> (Actually to branch out a bit more, CT has a good little network of
> hobbyists..a few of whom post here but many lurkers as well. We're not
> just that snobby state that foisted Martha Stewart and pro wrestling
> on everyone!)

Just to expand on that, New England in general has a nice network of
hobbyists.

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

I'll agree to that. Lots of good folks around here willing to help each
other out.

Scott

> I'll agree to that. Lots of good folks around here willing to help
> each other out.

And we're all *fairly* close to one another. Generally within two hours
of each other, if not closer. There are obvious exceptions of course.

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216

Yeah, I don't mind the two hour trips.. once it gets past that I tend to
rethink if I really need this deal or not..