Sign in with
Your question

Which laptop is better?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2012 9:53:01 PM

EDITED TO ADD LINKS -- Dell m5040 - http://direct.asda.com/Dell-Inspir [...] lt,pd.html and Asus x53u http://direct.asda.com/Asus-X53U-S [...] lt,pd.html

Am looking for something that is good value for money, that will basically be used for browsing.

More about : laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2012 10:01:14 PM

Edit: See first post
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2012 10:01:30 PM

I can find anything on that ASUS laptop but the dell laptop doesn't have much info to give, other than a i3 processor. and intel hd graphics. if your looking to game on a laptop just say so
Related resources
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2012 10:05:43 PM

Not looking to game or anything on it, just mostly for browsing and watching shows, although kids would play java games.
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2012 10:13:29 PM

hmm do you have links to the store pages for both the laptops? then i could tell you which one you may would have a better experience with. Honestly I have used ASUS for quite some time now from desktop computers to monitors and computer parts have not had a single issue other then a monitor died. Dell also makes good products.. for customer service they are about tid for tat but some may say Dell has better customer service. I personally have not had to deal with either so wouldn't know.
a b D Laptop
July 18, 2012 10:16:36 PM

Better for what ?

Like asking what's better a hammer or a screwdriver ...kinda depends whether ya wanna bang in a nail or fasten a screw.
July 18, 2012 10:17:13 PM

Definitely go with the ASUS laptop, I used to have a Dell and it had so many problems it was unbelievable. Never will buy anything from them ever again.
a b D Laptop
July 19, 2012 12:31:06 AM

JackNaylorPE said:
Better for what ?

Like asking what's better a hammer or a screwdriver ...kinda depends whether ya wanna bang in a nail or fasten a screw.

Better as in Experience with ... Performance, Durability, Quality, Battery life. Were not talking tools here...
a b D Laptop
July 19, 2012 12:43:50 AM

Honestly i like the ASUS one, the build quality looks much better. The dell just kinda looks like a kitty lappy. Something you'd buy for your 9 year old grandson/grand daughter to take to the lake... I like ASUS Laptops. They are good. Dells makes good laptops to though
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 19, 2012 7:31:59 AM

Rockdpm said:
Honestly i like the ASUS one, the build quality looks much better. The dell just kinda looks like a kitty lappy. Something you'd buy for your 9 year old grandson/grand daughter to take to the lake... I like ASUS Laptops. They are good. Dells makes good laptops to though

Thanks for your input, I will go for the asus :) 
a b D Laptop
July 19, 2012 5:20:34 PM

Good choice. If you have further questions please feel free to ask a forum member. If you have questions related to computers or anything within the topics thread please don't hesitate to ask. Glad we had the answer you needed!
!