How do you cancel an online order.

ricardo

I remember someone asking this same question awhile back but I can't
seem to find it anywhere. Could someone please point me in the right
direction please. TIA
I have searched everywhere on the Dell site but it illudes me.
I am in Australia if that makes any difference.
ricardo

Did you try calling them? Have your customer number and order number. Call
1800-812-393

"ricardo" <me@myself.com> wrote in message
>I remember someone asking this same question awhile back but I can't seem
>to find it anywhere. Could someone please point me in the right direction
>please. TIA
> I have searched everywhere on the Dell site but it illudes me.
> I am in Australia if that makes any difference.
> ricardo

you're screwed man! you have now entered the dell customer dis-service
vortex. you need to call and ask for online sales dept. but of course they
might toss you over to home sales or small business. be prepared for pure
hell but hopefully you won't go through it.