I want to erase everything from my computer and then put it back because I
think I have a virus and its keeping me from using my computer... My
question is how do I do this??

Aaron Fruge wrote:
> I want to erase everything from my computer and then put it back because I
> think I have a virus and its keeping me from using my computer... My
> question is how do I do this??

Formatting the hard drive to solve a virus or spyware problem is rather
like using an axe to trim one's fingernails. Sure, it'll probably get
the job done, but it's rather messy...., and almost always unnecessary.

However, if that's what you want to do:

Simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be offered the
installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

HOW TO Install Windows XP

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm