Error message on Start up

This is non service affecting, as far as I can see, but everytime I restart
my computer, I get a Windows System Error message in the lower right hand
corner, near the clock, that contains a yellow yield sign with an exclamation
point, and an error message that states that a duplicate name exists on the
network. How do I fix that. Where is that duplicate name?

How do I verify or change my computer name in Windows XP?:
http://www.comcast.com/Support/Corp1/FAQ/FaqDetail_2274.html

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User