Can I buy DKJR roms to put in a VS board?

Last response: in Video Games
April 25, 2005 2:13:07 AM

Hello, just wondering if it was possible to put Donkey Kong Jr roms in
a Nintendo VS boardset. I am also looking for schematics for the VS
board as well. Thanks, Nick
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 6:41:55 AM

nope, wont work:(
different setup........
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 7:39:25 PM

if you buy the conversion manual, it tells you what to take out of a DKJR to
make it a VS........ maybe you can find the horizontal monitor mount and
original harness for sale from one of the fine people on this newsgroup!??

anyone have one???

--
arcadeforever.org

"ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> nope, wont work:(
> different setup........

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 7:40:40 PM

of course, yes you would have to buy a DKJR boardset too....

--

!