Can I buy DKJR roms to put in a VS board?

Hello, just wondering if it was possible to put Donkey Kong Jr roms in
a Nintendo VS boardset. I am also looking for schematics for the VS
board as well. Thanks, Nick
3 answers Last reply
More about dkjr roms board

    nope, wont work:(
    different setup........

    if you buy the conversion manual, it tells you what to take out of a DKJR to
    make it a VS........ maybe you can find the horizontal monitor mount and
    original harness for sale from one of the fine people on this newsgroup!??

    anyone have one???

    --
    arcadeforever.org

    "ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > nope, wont work:(
    > different setup........

    of course, yes you would have to buy a DKJR boardset too....

    --
    ArcadeForever.org

    "ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > nope, wont work:(