cant login

PLZ HELP
help plz , i cant login when i click my name on welcome screen ,i hav
to ctrl/alt/del ,and the when i do get onto desktop i cannot click on
ne thg till i press ctrl/esc a few times, also everytime my trojan
scanner scan it finds delfolder.exe , it says it deletes it but this
happens after every startup, plus this file does not seem to exist in
windows system32/tools , ne 1 help plz

thanks del

--
del
del's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=909

    manually try, reboot your computer into safe mode with network connections ,
    in safe mode viruses are inactive, you should be able to delete the file that
    way, but beware if its not the "mother" file , the mother file will detect
    that is has been deleted next reboot in reg mode and replace the one you
    deleted. AVART professional anti-virus worked for me.

    -dave

    "del" wrote:

    > PLZ HELP
    > help plz , i cant login when i click my name on welcome screen ,i hav
    > to ctrl/alt/del ,and the when i do get onto desktop i cannot click on
    > ne thg till i press ctrl/esc a few times, also everytime my trojan
    > scanner scan it finds delfolder.exe , it says it deletes it but this
    > happens after every startup, plus this file does not seem to exist in
    > windows system32/tools , ne 1 help plz
    >

    > thanks del
    >

    > --
    > del
    > del's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=909

    yes i can login in safe mode and im using pro,oh and one more thing i
    forgot pc wont go into screensaver mode

    --
    del
    del's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=909

    Can you login in Safe Mode (when BIOS screen turns black hit several times F8 and choose the option)? Prof or Home?

    "del" <del.1ogbsb@no-mx.msusenet.com> escribió en el mensaje news:del.1ogbsb@no-mx.msusenet.com...

    > PLZ HELP
    > help plz , i cant login when i click my name on welcome screen ,i hav
    > to ctrl/alt/del ,and the when i do get onto desktop i cannot click on
    > ne thg till i press ctrl/esc a few times, also everytime my trojan
    > scanner scan it finds delfolder.exe , it says it deletes it but this
    > happens after every startup, plus this file does not seem to exist in
    > windows system32/tools , ne 1 help plz
    >

    > thanks del
    >

    > --
    > del