Warehouse in Central/Western Florida

I have been going to a warehouse for a while now right outside of Tampa and
picking up stuff for great prices, but im completely full and can no longer
fit anything ANYWHERE ;) anyway, the operator says he wants everything out
a.s.a.p - stuff in there isnt OLDER stuff, mostly newer stuff (1995 and
newer): some stuff includes Marvel Vs Capcoms, Area 51's, Maximum forces,
California speeds, Neo Geos, Street Fighters and many others.
If you are interested in checking out the place, shoot me an email @ exidy
(at) atarivector (dot) com

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

What I would actually like to find is a gutted cabinet

Dave

evil.exidy wrote:
> I have been going to a warehouse for a while now right outside of
Tampa and
> picking up stuff for great prices, but im completely full and can no
longer
> fit anything ANYWHERE ;) anyway, the operator says he wants
everything out
> a.s.a.p - stuff in there isnt OLDER stuff, mostly newer stuff (1995
and
> newer): some stuff includes Marvel Vs Capcoms, Area 51's, Maximum
forces,
> California speeds, Neo Geos, Street Fighters and many others.
> If you are interested in checking out the place, shoot me an email @
exidy
> (at) atarivector (dot) com
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

I just checked out your site. That warehouse raid 1.. Oh my freakin
god!! ALL those Star wars. GOOD GRIEF!!! Where the hell was that???
And did you get anything, if not EVERYTHING ;) ??

awesome

drew

Jon,

Unfortunately I just picked up a bunch of spare parts and a dealt
myself a few major projects.

The only other feasible way to make this happen would be to rent a
really huge Barge and anchor it offshore . . . can you imagine the post
" waaaay OT: want to share barge space on the west coast of FL".
Then again, maybe not.

Thanks for the invite/post. As always, great website and collection.

Big Al
Bradenton, FL

guinness

The "Angel over Frontline" cracks me up everytime...

tim (NH)

"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have been going to a warehouse for a while now right outside of Tampa and
>picking up stuff for great prices, but im completely full and can no longer
>fit anything ANYWHERE ;) anyway, the operator says he wants everything out
>a.s.a.p - stuff in there isnt OLDER stuff, mostly newer stuff (1995 and
>newer): some stuff includes Marvel Vs Capcoms, Area 51's, Maximum forces,
>California speeds, Neo Geos, Street Fighters and many others.
> If you are interested in checking out the place, shoot me an email @ exidy
> (at) atarivector (dot) com
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

ok... so how many frigging houndreds of e-mails did you get?

"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have been going to a warehouse for a while now right outside of Tampa and
>picking up stuff for great prices, but im completely full and can no longer
>fit anything ANYWHERE ;) anyway, the operator says he wants everything out
>a.s.a.p - stuff in there isnt OLDER stuff, mostly newer stuff (1995 and
>newer): some stuff includes Marvel Vs Capcoms, Area 51's, Maximum forces,
>California speeds, Neo Geos, Street Fighters and many others.
> If you are interested in checking out the place, shoot me an email @ exidy
> (at) atarivector (dot) com
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

Ralph

Does anyone have the contact info , I also live near by and may be
interested in picking up a few things

Thanks
Ralph