Laptops for Xplane 10 that work on Medium Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinSensei

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Well, I've been saving up for a laptop and Xplane but I don't know what the best laptop for under $850 is.
I want to be able to run xplane 10 on medium to low settings and have minimal to No lag. Since I can't really find any that I'm possitive about can any of you help?

Budget: $750-$850

Key needs: Needs to be able to run Xplane 10 on Medium to Low Settings with No Lag.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Help

ColinSensei

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Well, I've been saving up for a laptop and Xplane but I don't know what the best laptop for under $850 is.
I want to be able to run xplane 10 on medium to low settings and have minimal to No lag. Since I can't really find any that I'm possitive about can any of you help?

Budget: $750-$850

Key needs: Needs to be able to run Xplane 10 on Medium to Low Settings with No Lag.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Help

(Here are the System Requirments I forgot to List them: X-Plane 10 requires, at the minimum,
■a 2 GHz, dual-core CPU,
■2 GB of RAM,
■a DVD-ROM, and
■a DirectX 9.0c-capable video card with 128 MB of on-board, dedicated video RAM (VRAM). See here for graphics card compatibility.

However, for the best experience, we recommend the following:
■a 3 GHz, multi-core CPU (or, even better, multiple processors),
■4 GB of RAM,
■a DVD-ROM, and
■a DirectX 10-capable (DX11 preferred) video card with 1 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM.

X-Plane will take advantage of as many cores or distinct processors as you can afford. Having 16 cores split among 4 CPUs is not required by any means, but Version 10 would be able to use every one. No more than 4 GB of RAM is necessary, but the more VRAM you have, the better–X-Plane 10 can easily use 1.5 GB of VRAM at the maximum settings.

blur37

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.