outlook express

when i close outlook i receive message . the intruction at 0x77f83aef
refernce memory at 0x009a4464 the memory could not be written. ,,one of my
pals as a block against him to stop me getting pics of him yet i receive
messages as this any thing to do with it cheers
--
salford

Search for msoe50.inf(The default location is C:\Windows\Inf folder) Right click the Msoe50.inf file, and click Install. Insert XP
CD when prompted, Browse to the I386 folder, click Open, then OK.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509