Where Can I Find Root Beer Tapper ROMs???

I have a spare Timber boardset that i would like to convert to a RB
Tapper. Does anyone know where I can find the ROM images and
locations? Can anyone dump them for me? I have a friend who will burn
the ROMs if I can get the images.

Thanks,
Kevin
www.krakboi.com
5 answers Last reply
More about where find root beer tapper roms

    They're noted in mame. unzip the folder. They match up.
    John

    "Kevin Rhinehart" <kevinr@gmail.com> wrote in

    > I have a spare Timber boardset that i would like to convert to a RB
    > Tapper. Does anyone know where I can find the ROM images and
    > locations? Can anyone dump them for me? I have a friend who will burn
    > the ROMs if I can get the images.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kevin
    > www.krakboi.com

    Added: The ROMS have been dumped for MAME, however the locations are not
    noted. Can anyone help?

    -Tom

    "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1114537858.109722.212530
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > They're noted in mame. unzip the folder. They match up.
    > John

    How exactly are these noted?
    Please advise.

    Dumped Roms:

    5785
    5786
    5787
    5788
    rbtbg0.bin
    rbtbg1.bin
    rbtfg0.bin
    rbtfg1.bin
    rbtfg2.bin
    rbtfg3.bin
    rbtfg4.bin
    rbtfg5.bin
    rbtfg6.bin
    rbtfg7.bin
    rbtpg0.bin
    rbtpg1.bin
    rbtpg2.bin
    rbtpg3.bin

    Thank you and Regards,

    -Tom

    Looks like they are named as Bally named them on the stickers.

    "Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1114537858.109722.212530
    > @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> They're noted in mame. unzip the folder. They match up.
    >> John
    >>

    > How exactly are these noted?
    > Please advise.
    >
    > Dumped Roms:
    >
    > 5785
    > 5786
    > 5787
    > 5788
    > rbtbg0.bin
    > rbtbg1.bin
    > rbtfg0.bin
    > rbtfg1.bin
    > rbtfg2.bin
    > rbtfg3.bin
    > rbtfg4.bin
    > rbtfg5.bin
    > rbtfg6.bin
    > rbtfg7.bin
    > rbtpg0.bin
    > rbtpg1.bin
    > rbtpg2.bin
    > rbtpg3.bin
    >
    > Thank you and Regards,
    >

    > -Tom

    Is your board handy to match up the names of the ROMS to the locations on
    the boards?

    -Tom

    "Matt Mac Donagh" <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Looks like they are named as Bally named them on the stickers.
    >
    > "Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1114537858.109722.212530
    >> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >>
    >>> They're noted in mame. unzip the folder. They match up.
    >>> John
    >>>

    >> How exactly are these noted?
    >> Please advise.
    >>
    >> Dumped Roms: