Unwanted cat & bird sounds

On my boss's computer w/Windows XP Professional, cat and bird sounds happen
irregularly, for no apparent reason. A basic windows screen saver is being
used with no sounds. I'm more up on Windows 98, not XP, and haven't been
able to find any settings which get rid of the sounds. Any suggestions?

Hi

Have a look in Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Sounds

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User