XP locking up when undocked.

I have a Dell Latitude D400 running XP Pro. When I undock it, after
about 15-20 minutes XP freezes up and I am forced to reboot. I have
checked the power settings and hibernation mode yet this continues to
happen.
Any idea?

--
CHI
CHI's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=929

catamount

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2005

CHI wrote:
> I have a Dell Latitude D400 running XP Pro. When I undock it, after
> about 15-20 minutes XP freezes up and I am forced to reboot. I have
> checked the power settings and hibernation mode yet this continues to
> happen.
> Any idea?

Have you done the "Undock PC" steps? If not, that is why.