Explorer.exe application erroe with avi folders

Hi Please can someone help, every time I try to open a file with an avi. file
in it I get the message Instruction"0x026a0bd8" referenced memory at
"0x00000000" the memory could not be "written" Has anyone got any ideas???
Thanks
Mark

Download from www.lavasoftusa.com Ad-aware SE and perform a scan for spyware.