Explorer.exe application erroe with avi folders

a b } Memory
May 3, 2005 4:42:06 PM

Hi Please can someone help, every time I try to open a file with an avi. file
in it I get the message Instruction"0x026a0bd8" referenced memory at
"0x00000000" the memory could not be "written" Has anyone got any ideas???
Thanks
Mark
Anonymous
a b } Memory