NE ED HELP! NEED A SET OF INDY 500 BOARDS

I'm looking for a set of sega indy 500 boards. please contact me at
lakeozark at gmail dot com

thanks

I can sell you a full twin.... I just *happen* to have a spare in my
garage... one side works fine the other side works except for the force
feedback...

hell... I'd even trade it for something just to get the damn thing out of my
garage!

I've got damn near $1800 in to the thing and I don't even need it!

Steve Muccione wrote:
> hell... I'd even trade it for something just to get the damn thing out of my
> garage!

I thought the deal on picking up the Laser Ghost was that the Indy had
to be gone first?? ;)

The day that any of us really NEED something on here is the day to seek
therapy. There's a lot I'd like, nothing I need. (no matter what I tell
my wife Julie)

--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>

Remove the pig Latin to reply.

It was :) didn't quite end up that way though...

Actually, what ended up happening was that I finished the basement enough
that I was able to get some of the *other* stuff out of the garage and into
the house...

I REALLY, REALLY need to finish fixing up the Indy so I can sell it... It
wasn't a big deal in the winter, but as the summer gets warmer the kids are
starting to want to use the garage more and more... I just have this fear of
a basket ball bouncing into the garage and through one of the monitors!

Someone trade me something for it!!!

"Dave Bush" <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Steve Muccione wrote:
>> hell... I'd even trade it for something just to get the damn thing out of
>> my garage!
>
> I thought the deal on picking up the Laser Ghost was that the Indy had to
> be gone first?? ;)
>
> The day that any of us really NEED something on here is the day to seek
> therapy. There's a lot I'd like, nothing I need. (no matter what I tell my
> wife Julie)
>
> --
> Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>
>
> Remove the pig Latin to reply.

arrrgg.. ok.. I'll have to unbury it now... give me a day or two...