NEED HELP! Can someone install a cap kit for my monitor?

I was wondering if anyone out there installs Cap Kits and would be willing
to install one on my monitor? I would hate to mess something up and this
probably would be very easy for someone who does it all the time. I would
ship the board along with the necessary cap kit. The monitor is a 25" Wells
Garder (WG K7000) and the model number is 25K7197. Let me know.
3 answers Last reply
More about need help install monitor

    You have mail.

    Ken Layton is the WG man.

    tim (NH)

    "Bobby" <BJoseph522@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I was wondering if anyone out there installs Cap Kits and would be willing
    > to install one on my monitor? I would hate to mess something up and this
    > probably would be very easy for someone who does it all the time. I would
    > ship the board along with the necessary cap kit. The monitor is a 25"
    > Wells
    > Garder (WG K7000) and the model number is 25K7197. Let me know.

    You might want to post your location. what way a guy in your area may help
    you.
    saves on shipping and you can just give him your whole monitor instead of
    having to remove the chassis. better for him to test it on your tube also.
    That way he can dial in your color purity.
    And you just might meet a tech, for some support locally for your other
    games and parts.

    Troy,

    Bobby <BJoseph522@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if anyone out there installs Cap Kits and would be willing
    > to install one on my monitor? I would hate to mess something up and this
    > probably would be very easy for someone who does it all the time. I would
    > ship the board along with the necessary cap kit. The monitor is a 25"
    Wells
    > Garder (WG K7000) and the model number is 25K7197. Let me know.

Games Video Monitors Video Games