Which carrier has coverage in Yonge/Bloor subway station?

Last response: in Network Providers
June 5, 2004 3:09:47 AM

I sometimes see people speaking on their cell phones in the Yonge/Bloor
subway station. Does anyone know which carrier has coverage there?

Thanks, Brian
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 3:09:48 AM

Not sure since I don't live in Toronto... but if it is anything like
Montreal's Metro, chances are that it is Bell Mobility.

"Brian G" <hellno@way.com> wrote in message
> I sometimes see people speaking on their cell phones in the Yonge/Bloor
> subway station. Does anyone know which carrier has coverage there?
>
> Thanks, Brian

Anonymous
June 5, 2004 3:09:48 AM

Telus, Bell and Fido.

The first being the best and obviously it will depend on the location of the
phone.
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 3:09:48 AM

I've caught Rogers GSM there, only in some parts of the station. TTYL

!