Hi There,

My xp pro boots very slowly after installing xp sp2 .When It boots there is
a big xp logo at the beginning and open very slowly.What might be the problem
and how to make my xp faster.

Thanks

Download these antispyware programs and run them:

Ad-aware SE: www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot S&D: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
MS-Antispyware: http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx