Intelligent Menus?

Hi

There was a 'feature' with ME where the start menu hid unused menus to
reduce 'clutter'.

I've tried to use this with XP Home, a number of 'Tweak' programs offer to
activate 'Intelligent' menus but it doesn't seem to work for me.

What can I do to activate it?

--
Regards
Barry

Rightclick the Start button, and Properties. Start Menu Tab, put a dot in "Classic Start Menu", then click Customize, and scroll to
the bottom for "Use Personalized menus"

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

On Wed, 4 May 2005 09:26:01 -0500, Mark L. Ferguson wrote:

> Rightclick the Start button, and Properties. Start Menu Tab, put a dot in
> "Classic Start Menu", then click Customize, and scroll to the bottom for
> "Use Personalized menus"

Ah, I see, so the intelligent menu only works with the 'Classic' layout?

--
Regards
Barry