Cm5 very poor

Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
CM1 Amiga feel.

Jigsey

Gaffer

"Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
> CM1 Amiga feel.
>
> Jigsey

There's a patch out at midnight tonight. It could be a miracle.

--
Gaffer

MrT

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:39:56 GMT, "Gaffer"
<gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
>> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>> CM1 Amiga feel.
>>
>> Jigsey
>>

>There's a patch out at midnight tonight. It could be a miracle.

That'd be a miracle on par with some in a certain book...

--
MrT
#agcm on Undernet

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
> CM1 Amiga feel.
>
> Jigsey

Just had my first go on it, pre-season friendly game had three penalties all
saved drew 1-1 in the end, really not impressed.

Gaffer

"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
>> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>> CM1 Amiga feel.
>>
>> Jigsey
>
> Just had my first go on it, pre-season friendly game had three penalties
> all saved drew 1-1 in the end, really not impressed.

Get the patch...then moan :)

I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.

--
Gaffer

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
<gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
>>> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>>> CM1 Amiga feel.
>>>
>>> Jigsey
>>
>> Just had my first go on it, pre-season friendly game had three penalties
>> all saved drew 1-1 in the end, really not impressed.
>>

>Get the patch...then moan :)
>
>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.

oh and be warened that nowhere do refunds on PC games ;)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
<gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
>>> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>>> CM1 Amiga feel.
>>>
>>> Jigsey
>>
>> Just had my first go on it, pre-season friendly game had three penalties
>> all saved drew 1-1 in the end, really not impressed.
>>

>Get the patch...then moan :)
>
>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.

more fool you.
--

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
> <gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message

>>> Just had my first go on it, pre-season friendly game had three penalties
>>> all saved drew 1-1 in the end, really not impressed.
>>>

>>Get the patch...then moan :)
>>
>>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.
>
> more fool you.

I can afford it bucko :)

--

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
> <gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message

>>> Just had my first go on it, pre-season friendly game had three penalties
>>> all saved drew 1-1 in the end, really not impressed.
>>>

>>Get the patch...then moan :)
>>
>>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.
>
> oh and be warened that nowhere do refunds on PC games ;)

God bless eBay then!

--
Gaffer

MrT

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:56:56 GMT, "Gaffer"
<gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
>> <gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

>>>Get the patch...then moan :)
>>>
>>>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.
>>
>> more fool you.
>>

>I can afford it bucko :)

Just think how many pints you could've bought with it when you stick
the game on the shelf to gather dust then...

--
MrT
#agcm on Undernet

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:58:03 GMT, Gaffer wrote:

> "Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
>> <gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

>>>Get the patch...then moan :)
>>>
>>>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.
>>
>> oh and be warened that nowhere do refunds on PC games ;)
>>

> God bless eBay then!

Shouldn't you say god bless bittorrent before you part with your cash?

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:56:56 GMT, "Gaffer"
<gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:29:58 GMT, "Gaffer"
>> <gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"neil" <mged98@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

>>>Get the patch...then moan :)
>>>
>>>I'm going out to buy it tomorrow anyhow.
>>
>> more fool you.
>>

>I can afford it bucko :)

so can i, i'm just not stupid enough to waste my money on it.

dont say i didnt warn you.
--

"Jigsey" <noway@none.com> said:

>Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>CM1 Amiga feel.
>
>Jigsey

Hmm.. I *almost* bought it today. But I took stock and promptly took
a grip of myself. I bought Silent Hunter 3 instead.

Deleted member k

Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>>oh and be warened that nowhere do refunds on PC games ;)
>>>

>>God bless eBay then!
>

> Shouldn't you say god bless bittorrent before you part with your cash?

Good, that's settled that, when are you posting the link for us to
download it? :)

> I can afford it bucko :)
>
> --
> Gaffer
A fool and his money.............

>> I can afford it bucko :)
>>
>> --
>> Gaffer
> A fool and his money.............

Glad I listened to my own advice...it's brilliant.

--
Gaffer

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:10:47 GMT, "Gaffer"
<gafferNoTSpam@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> I can afford it bucko :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Gaffer
>> A fool and his money.............
>>

>Glad I listened to my own advice...it's brilliant.

are you on all the drugs in the world?
--

Witteryfuchery wrote:
> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> said:
>

>>Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>>CM1 Amiga feel.
>>
>>Jigsey
>

> Hmm.. I *almost* bought it today. But I took stock and promptly took
> a grip of myself. I bought Silent Hunter 3 instead.

And how was THAT then? I got 1...

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:47:04 +0000, K wrote:

>>>God bless eBay then!
>>

>> Shouldn't you say god bless bittorrent before you part with your cash?
>>

> Good, that's settled that, when are you posting the link for us to
> download it? :)

Me? I'm not. I don't even want that game on my system, even if I don't pay
for it...

--
- / - Daniel - / -

"Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> schreef in bericht
> Witteryfuchery wrote:
>> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> said:
>>

>>>Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>>>CM1 Amiga feel.
>>>
>>>Jigsey
>>

>> Hmm.. I *almost* bought it today. But I took stock and promptly took
>> a grip of myself. I bought Silent Hunter 3 instead.
>>

> And how was THAT then? I got 1...

SH1 was brilliant

Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com> said:

>Witteryfuchery wrote:
>> "Jigsey" <noway@none.com> said:
>>

>>>Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
>>>CM1 Amiga feel.
>>>
>>>Jigsey
>>

>> Hmm.. I *almost* bought it today. But I took stock and promptly took
>> a grip of myself. I bought Silent Hunter 3 instead.
>>

>And how was THAT then? I got 1...

The BEST Sub sim ever made, by far. Get it, today.

I hear they're making SH4 next year, and it will be a Pacific based
Campaign.

"Jigsey" <noway@none.com> wrote in message
> Just played full game, first impressions very poor, although it does have
> CM1 Amiga feel.

Lol. It has the feel of a way outdated game on a way outdated system and
that's the best thing that can be found to say about it. Brilliant. :)

--
Fil

TRENDING THREADS