Problems creating a new user account

Hello,
Here's the problem, I can create a new limited account through control
pannel, however, when I try to load this account, it comes back saying that
Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded because of
something to do with my network. Then it gives me a note saying, cannot
find the file. Now, I don't know if I deleted something when reloading
windows or if I just deleted a file when trying to save some space on my
computer. I hope someone can help

Thank you, Marc

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Marc Leclerc" <mgleclerc@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:ebfbhFLUFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> Here's the problem, I can create a new limited account through control pannel, however, when I try to load this account, it
> comes back saying that Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded because of something to do with my network.
> Then it gives me a note saying, cannot find the file. Now, I don't know if I deleted something when reloading windows or if I
> just deleted a file when trying to save some space on my computer. I hope someone can help
>
> Thank you, Marc

TRENDING THREADS