  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 4, 2005 11:08:06 AM

Hi
I have categorized pictures in the My Pictures folder into subfolders. I
want to be able to open any of these subfolders and view them as slideshow.
But when I open the subfolder, the View as Slideshow link on the left has
vanished. Is there a way to do this?

Laurie

More about : view pictures subfolder slideshow

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:16:04 AM

Nevermind... I figured it out.
Right click, Folder Properties. Click Customize and set the type to Photo
Album.

:-)

!