View My Pictures subfolder as slideshow

Hi
I have categorized pictures in the My Pictures folder into subfolders. I
want to be able to open any of these subfolders and view them as slideshow.
But when I open the subfolder, the View as Slideshow link on the left has
vanished. Is there a way to do this?

Laurie
1 answer Last reply
More about view pictures subfolder slideshow

    Nevermind... I figured it out.
    Right click, Folder Properties. Click Customize and set the type to Photo
    Album.

    :-)

    "laurie_g" wrote:

    > Hi
    > I have categorized pictures in the My Pictures folder into subfolders. I
    > want to be able to open any of these subfolders and view them as slideshow.
    > But when I open the subfolder, the View as Slideshow link on the left has
    > vanished. Is there a way to do this?
    >
    > Laurie

Support Microsoft Windows XP