problem loading only one website

i hope i’m posting this in the right place. excuse me if i’m not.
i’m running xp with sr2
i have no problem with websites loading except for one specific site.
when i first went to that site there was no problem.
but ever since then, each refresh takes 5 to 10 minutes.
other than being graphic intensive, what could cause me to have

thanks ahead of time,
ethniu :?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-problem-loading-website-ftopict368300.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1189891

http://www.usenet.com

Byte

Your Page File (Virtual Memory) is saturated. You can increase the size
of the file or just do this: Open IE (Internet Explorer)>tools>Internet
Options.
Click Delete Cookies>click Delete Files including Delete all off-line content.
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.

"Byte2" wrote:
> Your Page File (Virtual Memory) is saturated. You can
> increase the size
> of the file or just do this: Open IE (Internet
> Explorer)>tools>Internet
> Options.
> Click Delete Cookies>click Delete Files including Delete all
> off-line content.
> --
> I'm no expert, but I did stay at
> the Holiday Inn Express last night.
>

> "ethniu" wrote:
>
> > i hope i’m posting this in the right place. excuse me if
> i’m not.
> > i’m running xp with sr2
> > i have no problem with websites loading except for one
> specific site.
> > when i first went to that site there was no problem.
> > but ever since then, each refresh takes 5 to 10 minutes.
> > other than being graphic intensive, what could cause me to
> have
> >
> > thanks ahead of time,
> > ethniu :?
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's request
> standards
> > Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-problem-loading-website-ftopict368300.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1189891

> > ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
>
> > http://www.usenet.com

Thanks Byte, i’ll give it a try.
i’ve heard of virtual memory but not page file. lol
i know that all temp files and cookies etc are wiped everyday.
i’ll try doing what you said and see if it helps.
thanks for trying to help. i appreciate it.
i’ll let you know how it goes.
eth