F/S Pitboss II sporting a CRT250 RevA

I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
panel.

email if interested.

Thanks,
Don
NJ
7 answers Last reply
More about pitboss sporting crt250 reva

    Thanks Guys... I'm gona blush....

    Don
    NJ

    This is a steal for someone since the CRT250 is still fetching about $300 on
    eBay. I've also dealt with Don before and he is certainly a stand-out
    seller.

    Bill

    > I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
    > Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
    > Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
    > carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
    > Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
    > looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
    > panel.
    >
    > email if interested.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don
    > NJ

    i second the don endorsement. outstanding guy.

    k.

    "WEade" <ripper@fast.net> wrote in message
    > This is a steal for someone since the CRT250 is still fetching about $300
    on
    > eBay. I've also dealt with Don before and he is certainly a stand-out
    > seller.
    >
    > Bill
    >
    > > I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
    > > Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
    > > Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
    > > carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
    > > Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
    > > looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
    > > panel.
    > >
    > > email if interested.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Don
    > > NJ

    OK, I'll plead ignorance, what is a Pitboss 2 ?

    "Don NJ" <piiifast@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
    > Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
    > Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
    > carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
    > Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
    > looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
    > panel.
    >
    > email if interested.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don
    > NJ

    It's one of those muliti menu games that have card games, horse racing,
    trivia, and word games. It's a scaled down mega touch with a standard
    res monitor and no touch screen...

    Don
    NJ

    I forgot to add my my last post that the CRT250 board is gone but the
    rest of the cab is still available for $50.

    Thanks,
    Don
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I've also got a Merit Pitboss, I don't think it's a II. It's got a CRT250A
    board in it, I do believe. It's one of the countertop games with 9 games on
    it. It's fully working. I'll let it got for $275, or I'm willing to work a
    trade with someone.

    I'm looking for a working Maximum Force/Area 51 PCB or maybe a Maximum Force
    PCB or a Millipede/Centipede game/project. Or something else. Let me know
    what you have. :-)

    I'm located in Redmond, WA.

    --
    Adam
    adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

    >I forgot to add my my last post that the CRT250 board is gone but the
    > rest of the cab is still available for $50.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don

Video Games