F/S Pitboss II sporting a CRT250 RevA

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2005 3:40:25 PM

I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
panel.

email if interested.

Thanks,
Don
NJ
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 5:22:38 PM

Thanks Guys... I'm gona blush....

Don
NJ
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 11:20:46 PM

This is a steal for someone since the CRT250 is still fetching about $300 on
eBay. I've also dealt with Don before and he is certainly a stand-out
seller.

Bill

> I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
> Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
> Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
> carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
> Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
> looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
> panel.
>
> email if interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Don
> NJ

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 11:20:47 PM

i second the don endorsement. outstanding guy.

k.

"WEade" <ripper@fast.net> wrote in message
> This is a steal for someone since the CRT250 is still fetching about $300
on
> eBay. I've also dealt with Don before and he is certainly a stand-out
> seller.
>
> Bill
>
> > I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
> > Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
> > Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
> > carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
> > Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
> > looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
> > panel.
> >
> > email if interested.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Don
> > NJ

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 3:22:04 PM

OK, I'll plead ignorance, what is a Pitboss 2 ?

"Don NJ" <piiifast@optonline.net> wrote in message
> I've got a fully working Pitboss II in a Frogger style woodgrain cab.
> Located in Edison, NJ. $125 can deliver up to 50 miles for $50
> Open for trades on this also. Looking for Naomi Carts, Sega ST-V
> carts, working sound board for Smash TV, working Area 51 PCB, working
> Suffleshot pcb, working Sente pcb set, and other Jamma pcbs. I'm also
> looking for a descent cab to house a 27" monitor and a 4 player control
> panel.
>
> email if interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Don
> NJ

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 3:57:47 PM

It's one of those muliti menu games that have card games, horse racing,
trivia, and word games. It's a scaled down mega touch with a standard
res monitor and no touch screen...

Don
NJ
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 4:56:16 PM

I forgot to add my my last post that the CRT250 board is gone but the
rest of the cab is still available for $50.

Thanks,
Don
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 11:13:13 PM

I've also got a Merit Pitboss, I don't think it's a II. It's got a CRT250A
board in it, I do believe. It's one of the countertop games with 9 games on
it. It's fully working. I'll let it got for $275, or I'm willing to work a
trade with someone.

I'm looking for a working Maximum Force/Area 51 PCB or maybe a Maximum Force
PCB or a Millipede/Centipede game/project. Or something else. Let me know
what you have. :-)

I'm located in Redmond, WA.

--
Adam