UEFA Cup draw

Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
NEWCASTLE v Sporting
Austria Vienna v Parma

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

nc
"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
> CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
> NEWCASTLE v Sporting
> Austria Vienna v Parma
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you
> bounce.

nice newcastle get the team that knocked out BORO haha quality!!

Deleted member k

Hamish wrote:
> Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
> CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
> NEWCASTLE v Sporting
> Austria Vienna v Parma

Hmmm..more difficult to predict then the CL:

Villarreal (provided they go through Steaua)
Auxerre
Sporting
Parma

Em Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:20:34 +0000, K <k@k.com> escreveu:

> Hamish wrote:
>> Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
>> CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
>> NEWCASTLE v Sporting
>> Austria Vienna v Parma
>>

> Hmmm..more difficult to predict then the CL:
>
> Villarreal (provided they go through Steaua)
> Auxerre
> Sporting
> Parma

I would rate CSKA and Newcastle

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:20:34 +0000, K <k@k.com> wrote:

>Hamish wrote:
>> Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
>> CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
>> NEWCASTLE v Sporting
>> Austria Vienna v Parma
>>

>Hmmm..more difficult to predict then the CL:
>
>Villarreal (provided they go through Steaua)
>Auxerre
>Sporting
>Parma

if we keep up our current form, i can see us hammering sporting, juts
like we have everyone else.

they didnt look especially threatening against boro, and their best
player wont be playing for them, cos he's ours!
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Deleted member k

Chris F wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:20:34 +0000, K <k@k.com> wrote:
>

>>Hamish wrote:
>>
>>>Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
>>>CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
>>>NEWCASTLE v Sporting
>>>Austria Vienna v Parma
>>>

>>Hmmm..more difficult to predict then the CL:
>>
>>Villarreal (provided they go through Steaua)
>>Auxerre
>>Sporting
>>Parma
>

> if we keep up our current form, i can see us hammering sporting, juts
> like we have everyone else.
>
> they didnt look especially threatening against boro, and their best
> player wont be playing for them, cos he's ours!

Their best player is Pedro Barbosa - he makes them tick (provided he's
not injured) and they've got plenty of other midfield options without Viana.

I think they played too cauciously last night, making many mistakes,
were very lucky Boro didn't score. But providing Boro needed to win that
game by at least 2 clear goals, it was always in the bag.

Against Newcastle, I think it might be a similar story....all possession
to Sporting, while Newcastle will create chances.

50-50 I'd say but I hope Sporting go through

Sorry....

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:20:34 +0000, K wrote:

> Hamish wrote:
>> Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
>> CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
>> NEWCASTLE v Sporting
>> Austria Vienna v Parma
>>

> Hmmm..more difficult to predict then the CL:
>
> Villarreal (provided they go through Steaua)
> Auxerre
> Sporting
> Parma

Villarreal to win the competition for me.

--
- / - Daniel - / -